US scandal about to break?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devonwoody

Established Member
Reaction score
I got a pop up on facebook just now about a most major scandal concerning the topical US world news.
As anyone else got anything? I am not going to print until it is reported by someone like the BBC

Yep, I saw it too. I hope Kanye is going to be ok :(

"Kanye West has been in the hospital for over a week now and according to TMZ will not be released anytime soon."

I often see made up stories on facebook on the right hand side, usually someone famous is dead when they are very much alive.

On the bright side someone posted this song earlier today, especially for star wars fans.

Yoda sings about annoying seagulls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slL ... ture=share

Very clever how they did it.

devonwoody":3p242xfs said:
I got a pop up on facebook just now about a most major scandal concerning the topical US world news.
As anyone else got anything? I am not going to print until it is reported by someone like the BBC

Until you have a real source, I'd stay very quiet.

BugBear

Be very careful clicking on any of these stories which seem to show some sort of scandal or important news story a lot of them are intended to drag you in then infect your computer with a nasty virus. If you do a search you will find several warnings about this,

john

jpt":3ltjsjh4 said:
Be very careful clicking on any of these stories which seem to show some sort of scandal or important news story a lot of them are intended to drag you in then infect your computer with a nasty virus. If you do a search you will find several warnings about this,

john

Yes I had to do a virus scan and use a cleaner.

So it looks like it was a nasty.

One of those I had not heard of until now.

Mr_P":2qrmd5c7 said:
I often see made up stories on facebook on the right hand side, usually someone famous is dead when they are very much alive.

On the bright side someone posted this song earlier today, especially for star wars fans.

Yoda sings about annoying seagulls
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9t-slL ... ture=share

Very clever how they did it.

Mr P - you've just made my year :)

It's scary how well that is done, I was laughing right up up when yoda says "and they had me going like....." and I lost it.

transatlantic":ol0ilau7 said:
Yep, I saw it too. I hope Kanye is going to be ok :(

"Kanye West has been in the hospital for over a week now and according to TMZ will not be released anytime soon."

Never heard of her!

The BBC complaining about fake news is a bit rich.
Perhaps if the BBC was not so blinkered in what it chooses to broadcast and adopted a neutral stance to the reporting of news stories (instead of applying its standard biased, propagandist approach) then there would be no room for the so called "fake news" outlets.The BBC has lost its reputation as a reliable reporter of news.

Back