Unfinished extension

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has he he had mental health issues as he's obviously intelligent enough to have attained a really nice house

Has he he had mental health issues as he's obviously intelligent enough to have attained a really nice house
Tbh I suspected this but with mental health you just never know, I’ve had my own struggles in that department but it would explain several things . The trouble is he is not the kind of person to accept this and would most likely not react well - what’s that saying regarding the horse and the water ..

Updated reply- - - Having seen my friend over Xmas and having a good talk regarding any outstanding work I’ve spoken to him regarding the planning etc. all plans were as far as he knows submitted but nothing to his knowledge was ever fully passed and signed off . I’ve told him he would have great difficulty selling this property but he is saying that he wont sell it but keep it within his own family. He does not see the potential problem of b c not signing it off . In respect to the drains -the builder installed a foul drain that takes the water from the washing machine and kitchen sink . This runs along the front of the extension and down the side of the house to the main sewer in the road . Assuming and I would of course check that the existing soil stack is also connected to this drain would there be any problems installing a w/c and a shower at the rear of the extension as the drain installed by the builder is already installed. As I say I fully intend to confirm the existing soil stacks route to the manhole in the road using drain tracer if reqd ..many thanks

Back