UK Drills?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've loads of their stuff, I've had no problems with any of it. It's not Dormer, but for most purposes it's fine. I suspect if you break them (I do) it matters little whether you pay a premium for them. Watch ebay - once in a while their stuff (if it happens to be what you need) is cheaper there than direct.

I have the 1mm - 6mm and 6mm - 10mm sets and loads of 1Mt and 2MT amongst others.

Their forstner bits set of 6 are also very good ,was surprised how good for £6.49 when I bought them

Have used them a few times (buying through ebay) and their quality is ok if you just need to put a hole in something but I found they didnt produce the cleanest holes after a few uses so I decided to invest in a Dormer A100 Jobber set and they are much better (as you would expect). You can pick up the dormer sets for 30-50% cheaper if you get them on eBay

I buy there cobalt bits which I use for both metal and wood, and I've not encountered any problems I found it really hit-and-miss using cheap HSS bits, as you never quite know if they will be fit for purpose.

I used them once, they supplied some absolute rubbish, I rang to complain, they said that they would refund the cost if I sent it back. They also told me the bit I bought was Chinese. I chucked it in the bin and put it down to experience.
Not saying that all their stuff is Chinese junk though.

Back