UJK Alluminium Router Table Insert Plate

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Big Gaz":3rn7p79y said:
The INCRA router plate for the Triton TRA-001, TRC-001 MOF-001KC is model number MLP7518-AL.

We do not have this model in stock but can be added to our next shipment.

Regards Garry

Thanks for gettign back to me about this!

I got a phonecall from a very helpful person at Axminster who informed me that a third replacement would be sent out after being checked by the workshop team for flatness/any distortion.

I took delivery of the third and what will be the FINAL UJK insert plate and it is an absolute joke, The insert ring sits firmly proud of the router plate on the underneath making it impossible to accurately mount any router base to it. I'm sending it back and getting a refund.

I am interested in the INCRA router plate. Has anyone had issues with the flatness (I'm assuming not due to the recommendation/price)

£85 is quite a jump but I ay make the investment as it will hopefully be the last router plate I ever need to purchase! Does the £85 include delivery? How long might one take to source from the states?

Thanks

The £85 would include delivery to UK mainland (subject to restrictions highlands etc).

As regards delivery, it would depend where in the shipment phase you place the order. If we receive your order when a shipment is due it would be 6-10 days, if we miss a shipment, we would have to wait a few more weeks for the next shipment, this is dependant on demand for product. The higher the demand the more frequent we have shipments being sent out of the states.

We do have an un-drilled plate in stock if you want to roll your own.

Regards Garry

Hi Cheerup I am not sure where in the south west you are but you are very welcome to visit our workshop in Worcestershire and take a look at our Incra router table set up. The plate and rings are very flat and accurate, at the moment I am using the clean sweep system with table rings and down draft box, it very clean indeed.
The Veritas guys are on a one week tour of the UK in a couple of weeks and we are hosting them on the afternoon of Wednesday 25th for an open training session all visitors welcome, so if you’re in the area just come along for a nose. The Veritas event is between 2.30 and 4.30 if anyone is interested.
Cheers Peter

Back