Two-part superglue

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Knot Competent

Established Member
Reaction score
I know some of you use this adhesive, with an activator spray, for mitre joints on picture frames etc. I use it for fixing plastic tracking in glassfibre vivariums, and quite effective it is! I usually get my supplies from Winzer Wurth, but their prices are increasing to the point where I'd appreciate being pointed in the direction of a cheaper alternative, if anyone knows of one.

I'm currently paying £3.18 for 50 grams superglue and £4.73 for a 200ml UPVC activator spray, those prices plus VAT and delivery.

Regards, John

Slightly cheaper from Screwfix - £6.99 (+p&p) for same quantity of Everbuild "Mitre Fast".

Mark

Thanks, Mark. I received my new Screwfix catalogue yesterday, and looked under "adhesives" but missed it.

Does this mean I'm getting to the point where I really shouldn't be using superglue anyway? :lol:

John

Knot Competent":3f0c2zm0 said:
Does this mean I'm getting to the point where I really shouldn't be using superglue anyway? :lol:

John

Nope. It means you need to spend more time in your "library" reading the catalog. :D

hi knot
you could also try your local building plastics , ie eurocell,
distributor . these seem to have what your looking for
HTH
regards
mel

Latest posts

Back