Tsc55 saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcros

Established Member
Reaction score
Has anybody tried out the new festool cordless track saw yet?

I was contemplating the mains version, but cordless does strike me as being particularly hand for a saw- I am likely to use it more on the driveway or a car park etc for breaking down sheets than in the workshop.

Hi Marcos
I saw the cordless TS55 this week at the Festool road show looks very neat. They said a battery charge should do 70m of cutting

I doubt it would cause me issues, but that doesn't sound a huge amount for somebody on site ripping down a lot of sheets. It is only a single rip in 20 something 8' sheets.

Agreed, 70m doesn't sound like much; I wonder what depth of cut they were quoting though, and what combination of batteries - it'll apparently take anything from a single 15v to dual 18v, so it's quite an important part of the puzzle...

Pete

Did i see there is a mains plug adapter also? so you can use the battery tooll with a lead?

cant find any info on it though

I tried one out yesterday at the roadshow. It felt just as powerful as my mains version and flew through 40mm chipboard worktop.

As far as I know it doesn't have a mains adapter as suggested above. It is only battery powered.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Back