TS200 table saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmorinch

Reaction score
First post but an old topic, or is it still current? Axminster TS200 table saw. Lots of chat back in 2009 on the merits of this saw which is still on sale at a very good price. Anyone bought one recently and if so, have previous faults/niggles been addressed?
Seen the you tube video of Mr Savas ? and the mods he has made which led me to look at this saw again, would appreciate any feedback from owners of later models. Thanks
Stuart

I got mine christmas before last so it was just before the rebranding took place. Once it is set up properly - which could take some time depending on how lucky you get with the one supplied.
It is a good saw for the money and with decent blades such as freud even better. The standard mitre fence isn't worth having, if you have the space - the sliding carriage would be a better choice.

I have seen Mr Sava's video and often link to it myself when members ask about different fences etc. I don't think much has changed between mine and the newer 'hobby' version.

Had a look at the fence upgrade but the Axminster man said a new fence upgrade for the TS200 will be out in the new year so I've decided to wait and have a look at that one. Will post something, hopefully positive, early next year.
Thanks for reassuring comments so far.
Stuart

Back