TS 2500

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotswood

Established Member
Reaction score
HI people,
I have been lurking for a while now and now have taken the plunge and need to ask for some help.
I have recently purchased a TS 2500 from ebay and am delighted with the purchase, however the seller did not have a manual. I see thet quite a few members have this saw and was wondering if anyone could help with a photocopy of a user manual? I would be only too happy to meet any costs.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
Regards
Scotswood

Hi Scotswood.

Don't have the saw I'm afraid but welcome to the forum

Cheers

Scotswood,
Welcome to the forum.

A search will show that a lot of forum members have Scheppach stuff with several owning the same saw as yourself. NMA agencies are the distributors for this saw and they do help with queries all the time. HOWEVER, contact them by phone, don't bother with the web and you will most likely get a technical sales person who will be very helpful and you will get by return of post some xeroxes of a scruffy bit of paper that says more or less what you need to know.

Scheppach manuals per se are known mostly for their absence or general uselessness.

NMA Agencies Ltd
Royd House
Birds Royd Lane
Brighouse
HD6 1LQ
West Yorkshire
Tel: 01484 400488
Fax: 01484 711012

Scotswood

Welcome to the forum.

I have the saw but I can't for the life of me find the instructions. As Chris has pointed out, they are pretty useless (unlike the saw).

I'm after a photo of someone's 2500 from the side (and from underneath) showing the positions of the bolt holes used for the side table. Its clear that having decided to try to lower my side table thi s weekend that I have them in the wrong place but I'm damned if I can work out where they should go. The instructions for the side table are even worse than useless!

Cheers

Tim

I've got one (not cast iron table version tho').

PM me with your address and I'll send you a copy. Might be able to email a pdf to you...

Sean

Hi Guys,
Many thanks for the replies and welcomes. PM's sent and look forward to getting to know the saw a bit better. Will let you know how i get on once the new workshop is completed-just a week or so left to finish off bits and pieces.
Cheers,
Scotswood

Latest posts

Back