Trevtheturner

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only just saw this thread after a few days away from PCs. I am stunned. I spoke to Trev a couple of times on the phone and he was a lovely bloke.
My condolences to his family.

Oh dear!
Such sad news. I never knew him except via this forum but I still feel a bit depressed.
As others have said - please pass on my best wishes and condolences to his family.

SF

I had the privelage of meeting Trev, a wonderful man. This is very sad he will be sorely missed

this is very difficult for me

Hi Tim,

Could you pass on mine and Helens condolences to his family.

Great man and will be sadly missed.

Neil

That's very sad. I never met Trev except by 'phone, when he checked out some lots at the Ledbury auction for me, saving me what would otherwise have been a wasted 200 mile round trip.
A very helpful guy. Please pass my condolences to his family.

I have this evening spoken to Lesley and passed on your condolences and details of this thread which she will be viewing.

She much appreciates your thoughts and welcomes any contact in the knowledge that Trevor was appreciated by so many.

I have Trevors Funeral details if anyone cares to PM me. (Friday 26th May)

Dear All,

I was moved to tears by all the wonderful tributes to Trev on the forum, I always teased him about his 'chatline' but I know he valued all your friendships whether or not you had met in person.

Thank you so much, it is of great comfort to me that he was so well thought of.

Regards to all.

Lesley.

Hello all,
I know I don't post very often at all, but I pop in quite often to see if all is well. I was shocked when I accidentally came across this VERY sad news. I know how popular Trev was & will miss reading his very knowledgeable replies & very helpful nature. Lesley, I am so very very sorry for your great loss.
My deepest sympathy,

Sliver, (Norman).
P.S. I have deleted my signature for this post. I hope I have done it right, as I did not feel it is appropriate at this time.

Like many others on here I didn't have the privilege of meeting Trev, but he came across in such a friendly and giving manner in his posts that I too feel as though I have lost a friend. My deepest sympathy to his family, he will be sorely missed.

V.

Lesley, like many others I don't read posts every day but often enjoyed Trevors replies to many less experienced members.
My hearfelt sympathy to you and your family

Dominic

So sorry to have found this post this morning. His loss will be felt by many of us here on this forum who relied on his sage advice and friendly manner.

Condolences to his friends and family,

Mick

Latest posts

Back