Top class customer service from Axminster

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrimTheKing

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a quick one to say that my 1 micron filter didn't arrive with the other stuff from TNT last Friday, but it was on the dispatch note, so a quick call to Axminster on Saturday morning to check whether it had actually left them confirmed that it should have been delivered.

Young man called Anthony called me back on Monday and said he had called TNT and confirmed with them that they had collected it and were doing a 'warehouse sweep' to look for it. Told me he would call me back on Tuesday and let me know the deal.

Next day another phone call from Anthony to say that TNT had lost it and he would dispatch another, and yesterday it arrived :D Top quality service and nice bloke on the phone, well done Axminster.

Rutlands on the other hand.....

Cheers

Mark

Thanks for the recommendation, I have yet to order anything from them. But your message says I should order from them if I need something.

One of the few companies whose customer services actually work. Highly recommended

Hi
I agree Axminster are one of the best, I bought a mitre saw from them a while ago, they packed it and it been collected by the courier for delivery next day. About 4:30 in the afternoon I realised I had ordered the wrong model any rang Axminster spoke to a very nice chap who arranged for the first one to be returned to stock, packed and despatched the correct one and I still got it the next day.

That's what I call service.

jpb

You can't go wrong with Axminster.
Customer service is close to perfection in my opinion.
If the price is right then buy with confidence.

John

I can second all that.

Stuff got lost in transit once, allegedly signed for, but not by me. Axie replaced it straight away without any quibbles.

That's why they get the bulk of my business and have done for over 20 years......

I ordered one of the new Veritas dovetail saws on-line from Axminster yesterday. It arrived at 8.30 this morning.... Can't fault the service, or the saw come to that... :D

axminster have put there prices up quite alot lately
if you ring them and moan a little there will give you 10% off your next order (great if you are ordering alot)
if you put a order in then ring them and say you found it cheaper there will give you 15-20% off your next order

try them

Back