Too naughty ?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know Waka had some problems and an abusive PM last year so I can understand if he doesn't want to do it, it's a big job.

Pete

Oh Dear! That's not on! I hope steps where taken to removing the rude individual!

Adidat

It would be a shame for it to stop, I'll take over for this if Waka wants to take a step back (and who could blame him given the fact he has made it work for the past n years quite appart from if someone has had the brass neck to be anything other than appreciative of his efforts).

Does anyone have his home contact, if so perhaps you could pm me with them so I can at least give him a bell out of courtesy to make sure he is ok with this?

Thanks

Simon

Hi guys. Please forgive me, I feel like I'm eavesdropping.

What's the SS?

Regards

Jonny

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• xmas.jpg
    xmas.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 1,644
If it's anything like last year he can pipper off back to whence he came. All I got was a pair of 100% polyester socks from matalan (thanks aunt joyce...), a chocolate murder mystery game (why...why...why) and a book (yay). It's a shame that the book was about golf, which I gave up about 8 years ago (boooo). The plastic toy in the cracker was more fun. Apparently I'm hard to buy for....lol

If people aren't sure what to buy, why not just give a chocolate orange, or a festive sized box of jaffa cakes, make a donation to charity on your behalf or just simply give nothing but a little message showing they care!

Why do people feel the need to buy pointless tat "so you have something to open"? If I just wanted something to open, I would choose a can of lager, not another awful chinese digital desk clock with temperature display thank you very much.

Bah humbug.

Nah, looking forward to this Christmas more than for the past 20 years, as our little boy will be 1, and as such there's the promise of much more Christmas fun in the future.

Will check out the secret santa post. Been trying to find a use for that chocolate murder mystery game for the past 10 months....

YorkshireMartin":2pkplu5t said:
If it's anything like last year he can pipper off back to whence he came. All I got was a pair of 100% polyester socks from matalan (thanks aunt joyce...), a chocolate murder mystery game (why...why...why) and a book (yay). It's a shame that the book was about golf, which I gave up about 8 years ago (boooo). The plastic toy in the cracker was more fun. Apparently I'm hard to buy for....lol

If people aren't sure what to buy, why not just give a chocolate orange, or a festive sized box of jaffa cakes, make a donation to charity on your behalf or just simply give nothing but a little message showing they care!

Why do people feel the need to buy pointless tat "so you have something to open"? If I just wanted something to open, I would choose a can of lager, not another awful chinese digital desk clock with temperature display thank you very much.

Bah humbug.

Nah, looking forward to this Christmas more than for the past 20 years, as our little boy will be 1, and as such there's the promise of much more Christmas fun in the future.

Will check out the secret santa post. Been trying to find a use for that chocolate murder mystery game for the past 10 months....

It always amazes me when cards and gifts arrive from people who can't be bothered to pick up the phone all year.

Back