Laser engravers/cnc cutter machine

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm still faffing about Adam but that is exactly the model I have decided to get if I do buy.
Do you mind if I ask where you're buying from? The best price I can find so far is from the Creality website at £602.10 after using the code. I'm tempted.
Thanks.

The common price at the minute seems to be £669 in the UK. I can get 10% off that using the code FALCON and they offer 5% for signing up to their email but it's doubtfull the two codes can be combined though worth a try. £602 seems a good price even without the extra 5% though.

I probably would want a roller attachment at some stage but I already have a salvaged perforated steel sheet somewhere which I could try as a baseeven if I had to stiffen it up. I've seen videos of people using a wire netting frame. :unsure:

Thanks.

The common price at the minute seems to be £669 in the UK. I can get 10% off that using the code FALCON and they offer 5% for signing up to their email but it's doubtfull the two codes can be combined though worth a try. £602 seems a good price even without the extra 5% though.

I probably would want a roller attachment at some stage but I already have a salvaged perforated steel sheet somewhere which I could try as a baseeven if I had to stiffen it up. I've seen videos of people using a wire netting frame. :unsure:
Wire netting frame needs plenty of support though.

Back