Too many lathes

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice to hear I'm not the only one Bobblezard - as of this year I'm still staring down the wrong end of 20 + years to go and just had work savage the pension benefits so can't see my finishing any time soon!

Still, mustn't grumble I'm told. :roll:

Simon

Been there. It can be very disheartening when you look into the future of your working life and see no glimmer of light at the end of the tunnel. However do remember that us retired folks have a few more aches and pains than you youngsters, and everything seems to take so much longer. Make the most of everything while you can and don't wish your life away. And of course, look forward to retirement ( but make sure you are getting sorted out with a decent pension so you can enjoy it when your time comes).

K

Don't worry - still very much enjoying every day. Just could do with 36 hrs / day and 8 days / week to fit in kids, time with Mrs B, work, golf, turning, garden, boats, gliders, motorbikes, fast cars, beer n wine, top notch food, ............

Grrr - wishing time would slow down not speed up!!

(This is getting a bit deep for chunky jumper forum, we'll be on BBC R4 at this rate!)

S

It's a lot easier justifying buying that "absolutely essential" tool BEFORE you retire! Doesn't matter if it sits in a corner unused until retirement gives you time (or does in theory) to make good use of it :D
Says he who will probably die with too many tools!

Back