To anyone in or near Bolton

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colin C

Established Member
Reaction score
To whom it may concern :)
I am thinking of biding on a Dewalt router on ebay but the seller willnot post and If I won it :roll:
Could some one pick it up for me and post it, I will pay for your time and the posted if that is ok :)
Hopefully Colin [-o<

:oops: I have just re-read the add on ebay and it is in Hyde SK14.
Should have tried this yesterday #-o

Thanks for that but I have missed the router:( , so I will keep them in mind for next time :)
I think it might well be re-posted so I will hve to look for it

Hi colin ........ if the router is relisted and you win it I'll happily collect it for you then post it no ...... I live on the other side of the moors near blackburn and often drive through bolton to visit family in Manchester

edit ...... Hyde not to far either ........... I must read all the posts before replying :shock:

Thanks
Ian

Ian thanks for that :)
I have contacted the seller and he want £70 for a second hand Dewalt DE621 but with p+p at about £10, I am not sure its a big bargin as I can get a new one from a shop near me for £135 new :-k
If I can get it a little cheaper I will let you know thanks
Colin :)

Hi Nick
You dont want to know how many I do have but most of them are cheap ones :( .
So if I can get it cheaply I might get it as my old Elu same to be on its last legs (well I have had it about 12 years and it was second hand then, plus its a mark one so I had to drill the holes myself for the table) :)
They are also very good for dust extraction.

Hi Ian
I think I will be talking to the buyer about it but there is a small problem :oops: , as he wants the money on collection.
So I will talk to him about this to see what we can do about that.
What ever happen, thanks for the offer :)

Back