Time for a self challenge - new carving

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, how long has it been?!!

I'd like to be able to say 'hey she's finished!!' and produce a array of images of a beautifully finished and mounted carving....

....but alas I'm far from that stage yet! She's literally been 'on the shelf' these past number of months, the project frozen like those cold December days! :|

But, I pulled her down yesterday, give her a dusting, pulled out the ol' chisels and said 'gotta get this done, if only for the followers on UK Workshop!!!!!!!' (hammer)

So here's how she appears tonight (not much a change really, just some facial work done and the creases in the fabric under her right hand). Bit of 'downlighting' to highlight the piece......dodgy pic I know. But I plan to get her done, and soon, so, encourage me!!!!!!! :lol:

ladycarving.jpg

CroppyBoy1798":21zn1zjc said:
..... But I plan to get her done, and soon, so, encourage me!!!!!!! :lol:

Oi You....

As soon as the Rain comes back......

Get on with it Man.

Will that do? :lol:

Wow! That is looking really good. Only just found your post and the progress from lump of wood to this is incredible.

Your ammendment came too late Studders.....I spent the day sweating in the shop :( but, on the upside I got some carving done! =D>

Thanks jackass and Jen, will have some more pics up later I reckon, working on it at the mo' (well, not literally at the moment).

Latest posts

Back