Tilgear Catalogue?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excited by the Tilgear "buzz" on this thread I duly went to the bother of getting their phone number and ringing up for the catalogue (no website, how quaint ! :) ), and sure enough the catalogue turned up a few days later.

Had a quick skim through and wondered what all the fuss was about ! :?

Didn't seem to do much that isn't available else where or perhaps I need to give it a bit more quality time and look properly. Or is it that the prices are better than elsewhere ? Again I haven't really looked at these seriously either, but actually, not sure I can be bothered with having to ring up or post off orders unless they are a bit special in some respects.

Whats all the fuss about, what have I missed ? :? :D

Cheers, Paul.

chisel":1itfyr7z said:
Whats all the fuss about, what have I missed ? :? :D

Not a thing I'd imagine! Their special offers are worth looking out for though because you can get some great deals in them

They'll send you a flyer a few times per year now that you are on their mailing list.

Alf":2vzpsq4d said:
"What's the number?"
"It's in the catalo- Oh."

01707 873434, just in case :wink:

Cheers, Alf
Ah so they are still in business! Thanks for that ALF. I used to use them many years ago and lost track of them. I shall order a copy today. :D

I came home last week to find three catalogues here, not to mention the one that went to my work address in the UK. I must be on the list of people who get a catalogue for every order they've ever placed! :shock:

Scott":15isqpfp said:
I came home last week to find three catalogues here, not to mention the one that went to my work address in the UK. I must be on the list of people who get a catalogue for every order they've ever placed! :shock:
I must be too. I only got one. :lol:

As this thread got bumped, it reminded me to 'phone them and request a catalogue. I'm obviously not one of the favoured few with a catalogue per order (though that's probably just as well, don't want posty to get a hernia delivering them), but one would have been nice. :cry: :lol:

Latest posts

Back