Thunderbirds are go!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve Maskery

Established Member
Reaction score
This morning a white envelope dropped through the letterbox. In it it said:

Dear Mr Maskery,
We, the very nice people at the Council, hereby grant you Planning Permission for you to build your dream workshop.
Lots of love and kisses,
The very nice people at the Council.

So Thunderbirds are go!
Yippee!
S

Wicked news Steve! when is the grand opening :wink:

Pete

Happy days are here again.

Congratulations =D> =D> =D>

Here's to the next chapter, good luck

ps lots of pics please

Steve Maskery":3le4ub2o said:
This morning a white envelope dropped through the letterbox. In it it said:

Dear Mr Maskery,
We, the very nice people at the Council, hereby grant you Planning Permission for you to build your dream workshop.
Lots of love and kisses,
The very nice people at the Council.

So Thunderbirds are go!
Yippee!
S
Great news Steve.....I hear the little patter of the feet of a WIP coming. And how nice of the people from the council to be so informal like that :)

Thank you guys. As to the Grand Opening, Pete, I think we should aim to have a woody Bash here before the year is out, wouldn't you say?

Steve Maskery":1burxm0q said:
Thank you guys. As to the Grand Opening, Pete, I think we should aim to have a woody Bash here before the year is out, wouldn't you say?

Sounds like a plan Steve.

Pete

Great news there Steve. And what a lovely letter from those nice people at the council. :mrgreen:

After seven years of trying to get an agricultural tie removed the council here is still not sending me letters like yours, mine all say get stuffed. What is your secret???

Andy

Steve Maskery":3d34bcip said:

Yes! We all want to see Mr Bandsaw demo in his new premises!

Great news for you - Councils seem to be a law unto themselves, so it's always a relief when the envelope arrives.

Yeah, bout time we had another WIP from you. :lol: Great news Steve glad to hear it. Don't forget those pictures for us all. :D

Back