Three piece hinge drill set

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to you John but there are very similar items for sale on ebay at around £5 per set incl postage.

I can't see the US ones being any cheaper/better after transatlantic carriage have been added.

Bob

I think the Trend one is the same Chinese sourced version. General from the US or Famag make better quality ones imho but without the humble bit

I bought the screwfix ones, what a disappointment. Too much clearance between the size of the drill and the internal of body and same again external of body and outer sleeve. iyswim

I also wanted to use them in drill gauge as a bush, all the play made that unsuccessful.

I may try some more expensive one to see if they are any better.

Where?

i have the ones from ITS london, seem perfect for what i need its a part of their quickswitch range.

You can buy these little critters from ScrewFix for about £10 and they're great, the amount of times I've had allignment issues with hinges and now the pilots are always dead in the middle, wish I;d bought them years ago instead of some of the other things I have

Aidan

I bought those drill ones from axminster and was not happy with them

But having seen those transfer punches - i think they will work much better, so i will try those ones

i had some cheap ones, then got trend, there diffrent qualliti, worth the extra

I have used the Trend ones and they are good quality considering they are Trend :lol:

I also bought some screwfix cheapo ones and they are complete rubbish.

Latest posts

Back