Thought this may be of interest, lovely pictures.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
very good video
Robin did a demo at our club last year and was fastinating to watch him work, although he didn't bring his pole lathe with hom the demo that he did do was excellent.

I personally have been using wooden bowls and plates that I have made for several years and find them very good to eat off of. This time of year the most used items are 8" beech bowls that are ideal for soups and stews. The big advantage over ceramic is that the food doesn't cool down any where as quickly therefore your stew is nearly as hot when you finish as when you start. :lol: :lol: :lol: \:D/ \:D/

Happy new year to every one on the forum. :ho2

Malcolm

Great find Martin. Very enjoyable 5 mins! The commentary was good as well, often with this sort of thing they are voiced poorly but this was excellent.

Thanks!

Richard

Martin,
Thanks for the super link. I had not come across this series before - I think it is a very good production.

I particularly enjoyed the one on making a violin bow.

Yes a lovely series. The violin bow is good, but the pics and commentary wander away from each other towards the end.

Back