This weeks comic

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasonB

Established Member
Reaction score
One for the hand tool users, postie droped off a nice new Dickcataloge today :D :D , anyone else got one :?: won't know what to read now that or the latest F&C :?

Jason

Yeah, got that one on Monday and the Lee Valley one on Saturday. Still no Axminster of course, but then they're so much further away... :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I have faith enough to have put in a Catalogue Request via the website, so maybe that'll work?

Cheers, Alf

There is some interesting stuff in the "Dick" catalogue. Almost borderline "Art" some of the stuff. :wink:
I love that the Boss is called "Dr Dick". Who said the Germans have no sense of humour? :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Alf":3dcuyvr6 said:
Well I have faith enough to have put in a Catalogue Request via the website, so maybe that'll work?

Well, that worked for me. Sent off my request via the web and it arrived a few days later - trouble is the wife saw it come through the door and is now watching my every move 8-[ 8-[ 8-[

Paul

Philly":3kgutnqx said:
Who said the Germans have no sense of humour? :lol:

You would need a good sence of humour if you were going to where one of these on your head :wink:

Maybe it does not have the same meaning in Germany :?:

Jason

jasonB":2vpu6pva said:
Philly":2vpu6pva said:
Who said the Germans have no sense of humour? :lol:

You would need a good sence of humour if you were going to where one of these on your head :wink:

Maybe it does not have the same meaning in Germany :?:

I have a few German relations (through marriage) and I can assure you they would wear that hat, and no they wouldn't twig why people were laughing :lol: :lol: :lol:

Paul

Hi,

They sell a bottom cleaning chisel :shock:

Pete

mr":kd1lbr95 said:
That reminds me of an old Confucious saying.
Mike

How about a competition to complete the saying?

Man who cleans bottom with chisel......end up with no Dick.

Hi,

Mine came yesterday and F+C the day before that, Excelent :D

Pete

dedee":3chhxzyq said:
Alf,
that should guarantee that two copies arrive on the same day :lol:
The prophet spaketh accurately, and so it has come to pass this very day - two catalogues. ](*,) :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Had mine several weeks ago.

How come no one has mentioned the Tilgear catalogue that was bagged along with this months "The Woodworker" magazine.!!!

Back