Thinking of Sports

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carter Johnson

Established Member
Reaction score
It's been awhile since I've posted one of my puzzles onto this UK board, so here's one that should appeal to all sports fans. Here in the U.S. Scrapbooking is a big hobby and there are whole stores devoted to it. We have a local scrapbooking store that has hundreds of themed one-square-foot pictures that people use for backgrounds for their scrapbook pages. It's a great source of puzzle pictures for a color-line cutter like me.

This ~350-piece puzzle was somewhat of a challenge because some of the images appear 4 to 5 times and I wanted to make each of them slightly different. The wood is my usual 5-ply poplar. My wife hasn't put it together yet, but I suspect it will be both tricky and phun.

361999702.jpg

(In the upper left of the back photo, one piece is incongruous - because, until I find the piece that I lost, I made another and the wood is lighter on the back)

361999701.jpg

Carter

Hi Carter

Every time I see one of your jigsaws, I find myself reflecting on the nature of torture :twisted: ! I love to see them completed and the skill that goes into cutting them is extraordinary, but I'd hate to have to solve one of your puzzles myself :D .

Gill

Latest posts

Back