The Walking Dead

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NazNomad

Established Member
Reaction score
... because screw Primark, that's why!

eeny_b.jpg

#twd #thewalkingdead #walkingdead #negan

Top marks there Naz =D>

Brilliant idea !!

edit
is that barbed wire on the bat ?

:oops:

If I was your marketing manager Naz ( :D ) I'd suggest making some classic film ones and punting them out for a bit of cash. Film buffs would pay good money for that. (5% commission... *nudge nudge)

Love it Naz :cool:

do ya get many zombies down your way? I had to go to Glasgow recently and the place was full of them, actually they were junkies on the new drug craze Spice.......they stagger into the road etc and some were standing leaning against shop windows away with the fairies! glad I live out in the wilds as it must be very unsettling seeing them falling about with broken glass bottles asking for money off grandmas and the police just walk past them? strange world we live in....next time i go i will get myself a baseball bat

Cheers
Brian

Claymore":37relyo2 said:
...do ya get many zombies down your way?

Plenty.

Usually seen shuffling around Aberystwyth, looking at their iPhones.

Claymore":3r05ip0g said:
Love it Naz :cool:

do ya get many zombies down your way? I had to go to Glasgow recently and the place was full of them, actually they were junkies on the new drug craze Spice.......they stagger into the road etc and some were standing leaning against shop windows away with the fairies! glad I live out in the wilds as it must be very unsettling seeing them falling about with broken glass bottles asking for money off grandmas and the police just walk past them? strange world we live in....next time i go i will get myself a baseball bat

Cheers
Brian

And that's why expensive slow deliveries to Orkney are price worth paying to live here :roll:

Sorry, well off topic.

Nice work Naz

Latest posts

Back