The Thing in the Garage

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Phil, it looks a bit different from when you were here. It was all theories and assumptions then.

Re James Bond - one thing I've learnt from all those films is that when I get him in there, and he says something like " do you exshpect me to take thish shieriously?" and I say "No Mr. Bond , I exshp .., er, expect you to die". Not to then leave him to it, and begger off with me cat, as he always seems to get out of it.

Richard T":2d3di0e9 said:
Yes Phil, it looks a bit different from when you were here. It was all theories and assumptions then.

Re James Bond - one thing I've learnt from all those films is that when I get him in there, and he says something like " do you exshpect me to take thish shieriously?" and I say "No Mr. Bond , I exshp .., er, expect you to die". Not to then leave him to it, and begger off with me cat, as he always seems to get out of it.

Evil Overlord List
125. Should I actually decide to kill the hero in an elaborate escape-proof deathtrap room (water filling up, sand pouring down, walls converging, etc.) I will not leave him alone five-to-ten minutes prior to "imminent" death, but will instead (finding a vantage point or monitoring camera) stick around and enjoy watching my adversary's demise.

I'm just sayin'...

Kirk

A big thanks to Richard for showing me 'The Thing' in action - It's great to watch and it really is a feat of engineering.
Had a really nice time seeing all the amazing things Richard does.

Perhaps you should start doing workshop tours, Richard?

Cheers

Greg

A pleasure to show you round Greg. Though I think tours would have elf and safety having kittens ... remember the ballistic push - stick incident? :)

Richard T":swsmmml3 said:
A pleasure to show you round Greg. Though I think tours would have elf and safety having kittens ... remember the ballistic push - stick incident? :)

I do - I thought that was part of the show =D> =D>

Though must be worth offering cutting service - work out your price and let us all know - There'll be a queue round the block if you holdfasts are anything to go by!

Back