The Stig

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Calpol

Established Member
Reaction score
:cry:

HarperCollins have spoiled The Stig! After reading the flumf I don't know how they've managed it but I'm dissapointed none the less.

The Beeb will get a hammering for spending £100,000 of taxpayers cash as well but that's something I'd happily spend it on :D

Yep me too I am gutted at the news. I guess he will be leaving the show now anyway and a new Stig will come on the scene....I hope. Anyway according to the news earlier it was actually James May....he admitted it. :lol:

Reading between the lines I think it was the current stig who is suspected to have spilled the beans. The last one to do that drove off an aircraft carrier. Fingers crossed, a good bit of fun is worth preserving.

From what I've read he revealed himself, oooh er, a long time ago.
As it was in his contract that he shouldn't he should have been sacked then. That would have saved an awful lot of TV Licence payers money. All the Beeb have achieved by seeking the injunction is to give his Book a lot of free publicity.

Surely his identity was the only point of interest in the book?

With that revealed, why would anybody buy the book?

BugBear

I'm so disappointed that the stig's identity has been revealed.

I had a fantasy that it was my wife....

Back