The monkey selfie

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PETA's mission is to draw attention to animal rights issues, so while on the surface this is ridiculous it is exactly what they're meant to be doing.

The valid question behind the ludicrous lawsuit is whether sentient, conscious animals should be considered in the same way as people in some respects.

This is exactly how daft and stupid PETA and its supporters are.
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/pe ... spartanntp

One of our members need to be careful they may even sue him for using it as his avatar

Oh! I didn't realise it was an avatar! I just thought that he was a bit......you know, not quite.....I mean, he's not going to be much of a threat to Brad Pitt, is he?

mailee":y7qjfbs4 said:
Just another example of the lunatic fringe we are becoming accustomed to in this crazy world of ours. :roll:

Not at all, they are simply exploiting the law in an attempt to raise money to protect an endangered species. The publisher is making money from the picture, they have seen a way that maybe that money can be redirected for the benefit of the animals.

Limey Lurker":29mrt496 said:
Oh! I didn't realise it was an avatar! I just thought that he was a bit......you know, not quite.....I mean, he's not going to be much of a threat to Brad Pitt, is he?

:evil: I'll have you know I've shaved since that photo was taken!

They'll be demanding modelling fees for animals next. That will be discriminatory too - Larry the Downing Street cat will do very nicely thank-you out of it, but next door's moggy will still be on the breadline. Damned Westminster elites....

Then what? A herd of Alpine goats with a Swiss bank account? The BBC dropping Springwatch because the costs are too high?

I don't think PETA have thought this thing through....

(PS - At least DTR's dentist is doing a decent job - that's a cracking set of gnashers!)

Hmmm. Sure, it's a publicity stunt but aren't PETA exploiting an animal (to help raise funds for itself?) because they believe it has been exploited by the current copyright owner?

jpt":2tgknm48 said:
PETA are a self serving, self indulgent and dangerous organisation, and yes I have been on the wrong side of them and received months of hate mail and personal attacks just for posting an old joke.

They also dont do what they preach one example is this http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/02/0 ... 12490.html

john

Come John, post the joke. I speak as a poster that has his last joke pulled :) and it was a good one !!
MODs - you're appreciated, you do good job.

Brian

Latest posts

Back