Thanks

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Samfire

Established Member
Reaction score
Can any body tell me how to get a thank registered. I have said thanks in my post several times but they never show up. Am I being a bit thick or what?
Regards
George

Just click on the post that you wish to thank and a list of options will pop up, just click on the thumbs up sign.

Sent from my AN10BG3 using Tapatalk 2

As Paul says - just click the thumbs up icon in the post .

If you have thanked someone by mistake you can un-thank them by clicking the same button again .

Screenshot.png

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    72.6 KB · Views: 478
Thanks for the information, but I only have 3 icons showing and none of them are a thumbs up. One is twitter , ones is Facebook and I don't recognise the other. I thought it might be because I was using my tablet but have just logged onto my desktop and it is the same. Am I being a bit thick or what?
Regards
George

Success, I decided to switch browsers and firefox has come trumps. I think I'm going to have to knock internet explorer on the head. Thanks for your help.
Regards
George

Thought I had the same problem with Chrome, but I wasn't logged on. Hadn't realized what I was missing on the forum so that's worth a thanks from me Samfire.
Chas

Samfire":1n4x50dr said:
Success, I decided to switch browsers and firefox has come trumps. I think I'm going to have to knock internet explorer on the head. Thanks for your help.
Regards
George

I use Internet Explorer and it works fine for me.

Samfire":3spdtheb said:
Regards
George

Glad its working OK now.

Possibly an issue with cookies/ caches/ or those wonderful Windows updates ??

Latest posts

Back