Thanks for dropping by

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peterm1000

Reaction score
Anyone else getting narked off with the incessant "Thanks for dropping by" emails from Axminster every time I visit their site? No one else seems to do that...

Do you have an account with them? If so you can go to My Marketing Preferences and untick emails.
Brian

Peterm100, yes I am getting annoyed. Every time you go to the Axi site they do seem to feel the need to tell me, that you visited them. Please Please Please, tell them to stop

:twisted: (I love being a pedant)

Droogs":3043qwrr said:
(I love being a pedant)

Droogs, you've incorrectly capitalised please twice. You have also missed two commas and two full stops.
As a pedant, I know you'll be glad I have illuminated you're grammatical oversight.
Best regards as always,
Chris.

I left 'you're' in there too. Deliberately. :D And too. O:)
Having said that. I'm also getting a bit up with you visiting Axi Peter. Just bean honest. :-"
Cheers now.

Yojevol":1jhtr6ln said:
Do you have an account with them? If so you can go to My Marketing Preferences and untick emails.
Brian
Yep, I think that's the way to do it. Even though I used to work for Ax, the first thing I did when I left was to unsubscribe from their bloody emails! - Rob

I stopped subscribing to Axi mailshots because I got peed off with perpetual "thanks for dropping by and by" and "you've left something in your basket" messages - especially when said items were things I didn't even know existed. Having said that, these things don't irritate me too much as I use two email addresses and put everything involving any sort of sales or marketing through the same one.

I sort of unsubscribed from their new catalogue effort.
a87f1b35a8b5922c40e522cce1dab140.jpg

I was so so dissapointed with it- not a patch on the previous issues.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

phil.p":20qtnuby said:
I stopped subscribing to Axi mailshots because I got peed off with perpetual "thanks for dropping by and by" and "you've left something in your basket" messages - especially when said items were things I didn't even know existed. Having said that, these things don't irritate me too much as I use two email addresses and put everything involving any sort of sales or marketing through the same one.

Don't you then also miss the midweek madness offers? That's the only thing I want to get by email from them.

Peterm1000":1scxpcrn said:
Anyone else getting narked off with the incessant "Thanks for dropping by" emails from Axminster every time I visit their site? No one else seems to do that...
I get emails from companies like that, but also "We miss you" ones when I haven't been to their site in more than a week.

Just click unsubscribe...

Droogs":up5rzwqu said:
Peterm100, yes I am getting annoyed. Every time you go to the Axi site they do seem to feel the need to tell me, that you visited them. Please Please Please, tell them to stop

:twisted: (I love being a pedant)

Just visited a couple more times to get you that email you love!

So amazingly, one email to Axminster and they have stopped the mails I don't like, but kept me on the offers email. Nice.

Back