Thank you Axminster and the Post Office

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbie_Neil

Established Member
Reaction score
I forgot to post this yesterday.

I ordered a spare part from Axminster on Wednesday at about 4.30 and I was told they were trying to get everything out that night because of the postal strike. What postal strike says he! :roll:

Well they got mine out and I received it yesterday in time for the weekend. I'd been dreading that it wouldn't arrive until next week.

Thanks Axminster and the Post Office.

Cheers,
Neil

Me too! A jiffybag sized web order made about 4.30pm, on doorstep next morning! Wow.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I got a call from them last Saturday to say they'd post me a new capacitor (which I've since found out is fine!) for my 1 week old lathe, and as yet I've received NOWT!! :cry:

Mark

Agree entirely with NN - got my parcel of bandsaw blades just before the strike took hold, so big thanks to Axminster - Rob

On the other hand the PO managed to deliver some stuff to me which included a parcel of books from Amazon, which they left leant up against the front door. And we live on a main road, so it says a lot for the honesty of the locals (and the kids from the school up the road) but not a lot for Mrs Postie...

Back