Tenoning Jig Offer At Rutlands

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The blurb says you should keep all the guards in place on the saw when using the jig.....I'd like to see that.

Steve Maskery":j0d0txec said:
Why would anyone want to to use such a slow, tedious and unguarded jig like that?
S

I get the feeling you don't like it!

What would you recommend instead?

Cheers
Mike

Steve Maskery":2nzucmwk said:
Sawdust":2nzucmwk said:
Steve Maskery":2nzucmwk said:
Why would anyone want to to use such a slow, tedious and unguarded jig like that?
S

Cheers
Mike

Erm, follow my signature, please.
S

Hi Steve,

It just goes to show, I should read signatures!

I like the look of you bandsaw jig, very clever and I think I'll make one. It looks a lot safer than any of the tablesaw jigs I've seen (I haven't seem yours yet so please don't think I'm suggesting it's unsafe!).

If you ever get anywhere near East Yorkshire, there's a beer waiting for you.

Cheers
Mike

Steve Maskery":11vfcvrb said:
Sawdust":11vfcvrb said:
Steve Maskery":11vfcvrb said:
S

Cheers
Mike

Erm, follow my signature, please.
S

er....link in signature gives a failed to open page error!!

strange, i've even typed in "http://www.workshopessentials.com/" and it still says failed to find server ! tried on safari and firefox too.

Can you try clearing your cache, please? It's on the same server as this site (I think, unless Charley has different servers), so it should be able to find WE if it can find UKW.
S

found the answer. For some reason DynDNS recursive servers were not resolving the address to its IP, I changed them back to my isp's DNS servers and it now works fine!

That's strange, I've just had to change my DNS due to inaccessible comparethemarket.com. Never had that problem before.

Back