Sue Mae ezine and Dremel cabinet

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stooby

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello I am not sure this is the right forum to post this in but have any of you seen this cabinet for dremel tools?http://www.woodsmithplans.com/plan/rotary-tool-cabinet/
Sorry not sure how to load pictures yet. I am not good at woodwork but may get the plans to give this a go.

Also more on point of the forum has anyone tried the Sue Mae ezine. I got the Christmas one and it was good but to late to make anything. Little disappointed that the latest is Valentine day and st Patrick day neither of which we go in for in my house. Wondered if anyone had it and knew if there was anything good in it.

That's a great idea and love how everything can be closed away, also the dust catcher is similar idea to my Wok one. Never heard of the Sue Mae ezine and when i googled the name there was loads of posts about law suits in USA etc must be a big organization?

I'm utterly rubbish at woodwork, which is why I make wonky mirror frames out of reclaimed timber! Plus my workshop has a distinct lack of useful tools.... One day, though, I'll do the furniture making course at the local college, and have at least a bench saw and a router, and will give things like this a go. For now, I'll stick to a couple of carrier bags and a Tupperware with a cracked lid, like the rest of my tools ;)

Is there a profanity filter on this site? I certainly didn't type 'rubbish'! It was an anagram of 'carp'....

Stooby":2h5xcr6t said:
. . . has anyone tried the Sue Mae ezine.

Can't speak for the ezine but I have certainly bought a lot of patterns from her. I'm on her email list and regularly pick and choose the patterns to buy and download. I had assumed that the ezine contained mainly the emailed patterns, which I'd already sorted through, and maybe a few others.

The trouble with the ezine is that you get all the patterns included. She is a very clever and talented artist who produces fabulous work but includes subjects I'd never cut like religious subjects and intricate fretwork. By being on the mailing list you can pick and choose the patterns that you want and will cut.

I've bought some lovely Christmas ones over the last month or so . . . and they are a brilliant price and you always get a personal reply.

Barry

Latest posts

Back