Sub

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm torn over all this. I love all these lovely card and the sounds they make. But there is an ar$shole over the road from me with Honda S200. He's done something to it that's made the engine fart whenever it's running. I have no idea what that does to the car's performance, but when he comes home at 3am in the morning all I want to do is wonder over with my cordless circular saw and see how well I can modify his bonnet.

Unfortunately we live on a corner, so we constantly have cars slowing down and speeding up. Which means you get to hear a lot of thumping music. If I lived 4 houses down, I'd probably not hear it.

Each to their own. They'll all look back in a few years and realise how silly it was putting all that rubbish in a car when they could have saved it towards a better car. Or a deposit on a house.

Lord Nibbo":294a91iv said:
I bet mine is the cheapest
509098431_ab473478d7.jpg

:lol:

Their OK, but you have to watch out when they backfire.

Paul

S2000 is nice, the only problem is that it's a 2 litre four pot. So to get good performance you need to rev it beyond 6000rpm and at pootling speeds the engine/exhaust is pretty quiet. Unless you fit a drainpipe exhaust like your neighbour will have done

Back