Stubai

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J D Architectural Joinery

Established Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of anywhere that sells this brand of drill bits.
I bought a few from Axminster but they have stopped selling them.
They are the best bits I have used, bought the clico equivelant but they ain't as good I think. I did a contract for over 600 doorsets and I used these bits to bore the holes in the face of the doors for the spindle, through bolts etc etc, and they are still going strong, But would like to get a good selection of them size wise. Better than your standard forstner bit.

WiZeR":2q90o24l said:
cant find a uk supplier, u can buy direcy: www.stubaidirect.com
Yeah I might have to try some of them again. I got in touch with them, and had to go through a supplier, and some of them weren't to keen or never got back in touch.
I might have to go through the route of sending them to my sisters then she can post them over here.

houtslager":fzh7l9ia said:
hi there, if you lelt me know what sizes your after I can get them at my supplier in Oldenberg Germany and post them on.

Karl aka HS

Never thought of Germany, I have a brother inlaw over there. (I know its a big place) :wink: I will have to see what sizes There are again, and compare the euro and the dollar.
Cheers Karl I will keep you in mind.

Latest posts

Back