step by step guide

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martinka":28rl9mgy said:
It wasn't my intention to put you off, Steve. A tutorial for plaques will be just what some new scrollers need. Even with the videos, making portrait patterns is advanced, in my opinion.

You haven't put me off Martin just made me realize i hadn't stated what i was intending to do properly, so if i have mis lead anyone i am sorry..

Steve.
You made it quite clear what you intended to do and were given a lot of encouragement to do it why not just get on with it.

Any help for those starting off is a help, so instructions on plaques will be good and maybe we can get you to do more after that?

Alex

I can imagine Steve is biting his tongue. Having a full time job and scrolling in what spare time he has left won't leave a lot of time for writing tutorials. Let's face it, it's all already out there anyway, it's just a matter of searching for it. A couple of hours reading the dedicated scroll saw forums will give anyone more info than they will ever need, or at least links to that info.

martinka":2wowalxv said:
I can imagine Steve is biting his tongue. Having a full time job and scrolling in what spare time he has left won't leave a lot of time for writing tutorials. Let's face it, it's all already out there anyway, it's just a matter of searching for it. A couple of hours reading the dedicated scroll saw forums will give anyone more info than they will ever need, or at least links to that info.
Good point.... YouTube is great also. :D

martinka":1zb5hx8w said:

It's always the same with me Martin, I say these things when I am at a loose end and want to help but like now just got a lot of orders come in to slow me down, oh well, I'll sort it out..

Hi Steve,
You are free to use anything you see on my site. Like on Selecting a Blade and Q & A, you might find some what you like
to use.
FD Mike

Back