static dust extraction setup

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickson71

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I'm just in the process of planning out my workshop and even thought it's small I'd like a static plumbed in dust collection system.

I'm going for one of the camvac machines coupled with a chip collecting bucket and I was wondering if anybody could recomend a supplier of the extra fittings (blast gates, y connectors etc).

I'll be using a combination of 4inch and 2.5 inch as recommended by the gents at camvac

Thanks

Ian

I can't see the air flow and air speed quoted on their site, can they handle the output of a table saw or a bandsaw?

Airflow: Single Motor 54l/sec (111cfm) Twin Motor 108 l/sec (222cfm), Triple Motor 162 l/sec (333cfm)

Vacuum: 2080mm H20

Andy

Ian

Sorry can't help about your request for static fittings
Although I can recommend the Camvac with an interceptor bin. I just move the flexible hose from machine to machine

How many motors are you getting?

Regards

Andy

Possibly ok for a single machine on a short length of pipe but it seems a little low compared with.....................

Ian

I have the twin motor wall mounted model
and works fine on all my machines including the thicknesser when planning 9" wide (softwood) boards 3-4mm depth of cut.
I was pleasantly surprised how well the interceptor bin worked.

I found the guys at Camvac very helpful

Andy

Back