Stanley No.45

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mezzanine Rob

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had my first experience with Ebay, and have a No.45 on its way to me, waiting now with a degree of trepidation to compare between the photos and actual condition. Anyway my question is does anyone know if reprints or copies of the old users manual/ instructions are available anywhere?
Just as a side note I was worried just how easy the ebay thing is, i have a terrible feeling the slope you all refer to just got a lot steeper for me.

Regards
Rob

IIRC there's a guy on eBay selling reprints, if you want something to put on a shelf or read on the throne.

BugBear

Or you could go mad and really start yourself down the Slippery Slope with a threefor. Only then you'd have to buy two more planes, 'cos you'd have the instructions for them, and not to use them would be a waste, right...? ;)

Mezzanine Rob":3qucqwzc said:
Just as a side note I was worried just how easy the ebay thing is, i have a terrible feeling the slope you all refer to just got a lot steeper for me.
Which is why I've never, ever dared to start using it. :oops:

jimi43":68i4uc6k said:
I've started oggling No.55s....someone stop me!!! :mrgreen: :oops:

Wot, like this :lol:

Stanley55avatar3.jpg

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Latest posts

Back