Stanley Compressor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a small Stanley and it was so loud it was almost unusable; the Hyundai is a completely different animal. Owned mine getting on for 3 years now, no reliability issues whatsoever. Recommended.

I've only had the Hyundai compressor about 6 months say, but it's been faultless.

Probably used it 20 times or so. Didn't use for a couple of months January & February, and it fired up no problems.
Easy to adjust the regulator to get it nice & low for airbrush (20psi approx)
Then adjust back up to like 80 - 90 for air sander & pin nailer I was using last week.

I cant fault it. I'm thinking of getting the small one just for airbrushing. That way the kids can play with it in the house coz it's nice & quiet.

Just have to wait & see how the reliability is.

Like Peter I too had something similar to the Stanley that I think I may have gotten from Screwfix many years ago that I endured for far too long as the noise emitted was quite detrimental to matrimonial life let alone the irritation it provided to anyone unfortunate enough to share a similar postal code. The Hyundai I replaced it with has performed any of the task’s I’ve since required of it admirably although I did have to purchase a separate inline oiler for using my nail gun.

Latest posts

Back