• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Stanley Bailey no 5 plane

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone help me please I have been given a Stanley bailey no 5 plane to sell for an old gent I know nothing whats so ever regarding the planer and haven't a clue what to ask for it prices on eBay are all over the place as to say and condition in my opinion not Brilliant but again I know nothing Mock
Wish me luck I just give him £30 I hope I get my money back

Attachments

Last edited:

Jacob

Pint of bass, porkpie, and packet of crisps please
Reaction score
I'd sell it on here and save yourself a lot of ebay bother. Check out prices on ebay - £30 to £40 I'd guess. Then put up your photos but full size not thumbnails

Hermes are good for sending stuff. Cheap Parcel Delivery & Courier Service - Hermes

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd sell it on here and save yourself a lot of ebay bother. Check out prices on ebay - £30 to £40 I'd guess. Then put up your photos but full size not thumbnails

Hermes are good for sending stuff. Cheap Parcel Delivery & Courier Service - Hermes
Thanks, I just want my money back what I give him if possible ill see if I can get some bigger pictures sorted £30
thumbnail (3).jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (4).jpg
thumbnail (2).jpg
thumbnail (5).jpg

Attachments

Last edited:

Jacob

Pint of bass, porkpie, and packet of crisps please
Reaction score
Thanks, I just want my money back what I give him if possible ill see if I can get some bigger pictures sorted £30
Your pictures are OK you just need to chose full size not thumbnail when you post them up (I think!)

Orraloon

Established Member
Reaction score
Its actually looks in pretty good shape and likely good to go with just a bit of a clean and sharpen. I cant comment on price as I am not in the UK but I hope you get your money back.
Regards
John