Spear & Jackson Laser Saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL, I've seen this a few times and it get's more ridiculous every time :D

I am shocking with a hand saw anyway (admittedly the one I have is blunter than a blunt thing) but no amount of laser guided trickery is going to help how I move my arm!!!

Cheers

Mark

Funy how he puts a pencil mark on the back of the wood first time but the front the second time :?
if you cannot cut straight with a hand saw you shouldn'tybe allowed out with one.
Also its really magic how the lazer shows the pencil line through sawdust :lol:

This is the biggest load of rubbish for a lazer that I have ever seen, S & P should be ashamed of themselves.

why can't they just sort out a laser that cuts through the wood?

That would be just dandy - position saw - check laser - press button - laser does the cut - presto.

I know the technology is there because I saw it on a james Bond film..

track821ok":37v9qmvu said:

That would be just dandy - position saw - check laser - press button - laser does the cut - presto.

LOL.

Do you expect me to warp Mr Saw?

No Mr Oak, I expect you to die....

:D

Mark

track821ok":3h4lxrvq said:

Got one at work!

Now this I really do think is over the top. What happens when the saw gets trodden on , as tends to happen on-site? Does the laser take on a compensatory bend?

Watch this space for a 'Talking Rule'.

John :D

I suppose it's quite useful when cutting a length of timber with a moulded edge (as he shows in the video) but, you could get the same line with a straight edge or block of wood! :roll:

What happens when the laser 'dies' before the saw becomes blunt? I can see a lot of apprentices 'having fun' with the lasers if they ever get on site. :?

Back