Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Sourcing picture rail

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

PaulR

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time no speak !! Last time I was on here was selling all my workshop tools due to a house move, now into my new place and undergoing a major refurbishment of it (re-wire, central heating install, plastering, new bathroom, e.tc. e.t.c.)

anyway, I've had to pull some picture rail off the walls for plastering, and some of its in a right mess so I wanted to replace it. Problem is I haven't been able to find a supplier that can match the profile, anybody on here know somewhere that may ??

Just reading some of the posts on here, I don't half miss the woodworking !!

Paul

Attachments

TheTiddles

Established Member
Reaction score
Someone here could make some for you i'm sure, or make a custom cutter up for it

aidan

Chrispy

Established Member
Reaction score
I could make some for you if you fancy a trip to wantage for a few hours with free workshop tour!

PaulR

Established Member
Reaction score
Chrispy":1jce9htj said:
I could make some for you if you fancy a trip to wantage for a few hours with free workshop tour!
chris, might just take you up on that, done a trawl of the internet and still found no-one who stocks it as standard, which is surprising as it seems to be a fairly common old form

:D
paul

Chrispy

Established Member
Reaction score
No problem just send me a PM to arrange a time and bring a good sample with you.