sourcing corian

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

madge

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I wanted to get hold of some Corian, but according to the website they have a policy of only selling it to approved fabricators. Does anyone know where I could find some offcuts?

It's for a small box, was hoping to be able to get hold of one of the shades of white.

madge":iqsm0rer said:
It's for a small box, was hoping to be able to get hold of one of the shades of white.
Hi Madge
I have some off white offcut somewhere (I think) but it's unlikely I can get to it for some time so not much help to you.
Corian do have a policy of trade approved only but if you trawl around some of your local kitchen fitters (check out the corian site for approved installers) you should be able to get what you want as they skip sink and hob cut outs.

Alternatively, contact this guy who sells corian offcuts for pen blanks and I'm sure he can supply in the sizes you want as he cuts it up.
His name is Tony. http://www.penkitsuk.com/

Cheers

Bob

madge":r4gjzct2 said:

when you say small box if you give the sizes you want I might have some
If I've got what you need I'll send it to you

M

if not, put a wanted ad up- several people on here do use it.

I think pete Maddox did an infill for one and posted on here. There may even have been an example of the secret Santa thread.

Latest posts

Back