Some Workshop Pic's:

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scrums

Established Member
Reaction score
At the risk of boring the wotsits off all concerned, I've done some photos (....yawn)

Ok the workshop's a lot smaller than most commercial woodworkers on here, but it's mine! I work entirely on my own and it's not actually as cramped as it looks!

Anyway - it's cheap and cosy (well - cosy/damp and cold - but hey, what do you want for cheap?) ....and, I'm starting to make a profit ! (....not a lot though)

http://works-in-wood.net/workshop.aspx

Chris.

(Donations and heartfelt sympathies to Works-in-Wood - I also accept paypal)

scrums, that looks like a nice little set up you have there, keep chipping away and all will be well as soon as the word spreads, good luck mate :D

Nice workshop.

Your pictures could do with the levels adjusted - any basic editor with an auto levels function would do the job. Oh and the 'about us' link on your site seems to be the original template text still ;)

Original

IMG_0006.JPG

Auto levels

IMG_0006a.jpg

I'll delete the pictures if you prefer them not to be here - just say.

Thanks for your comments RobertMP - I just used the facilities on 'Office live' - should have put them through Photoshop first, hadn't gotten round to doing the rest of the pages yet, only had the website up and running a day or so.

Cheers,

Chris.

Hooray.. another workshop tour - I love seeing workshop tours - Thanks for posting the pics.

Looks really jam-packed in there from floor to ceiling. Display area is very nice.

You've done a lot with the place since you moved in. - Thanks for sharing the pics.

Looks ideal to me, Chris.

Could see a mug but no kettle. How are you going to make me a brew when I pop in?

I might be interested in you doing knobs for me. I've got a lathe but I've never even turned it on!

PM me with styles, prices etc

Cheers
Brad

The kettle, me sarnies & the Microwave for milky coffee & wood dryig are hidden away behind the display area.

I've even got Kit-Kat's for special visiors!

Chris

Looks really good to me. I'm particularly impressed by the high level of lighting you've provided in such a deep-plan building.

Regards.

errm....hand tools and heating - not much of either I'm afraid, though I am taking delivery of a heater tomorrow.

Hand tools?......there's half a dozen chisels lurking there somewhere and 3 very dusty planes a hammer and some screwdrivers....I'm afraid I don't go in for hand tools very much.

Chris.

Chris,

That's what I call well organised. I like what you've done with your lighting. When Spring comes around I'm going to have to upgrade mine. Visitor's area is nice as well. Very professional.

Cheers, Ted

chris
looks good mate
you have worked hard to get that sorted
have a sit down for 10 minutes with a cuppa and one of them kit kats :lol:

wish you well for the future
mel

Back