Some kind of stupid

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aideym

Established Member
Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the first person to glue themselves into their clothes :oops:

aideym":15usb9hz said:
Please tell me I'm not the first person to glue themselves into their clothes :oops:

Ok - you've got my interest piqued, just what happened? Any "how not to.." advice you can give from this experience? :)

Err, I once glued my teeth together with CA :oops: Clothes isn't even trying.

Please tell me I'm not the first person to glue themselves into their clothes

Probably not but you may be the first one to admit doing so on an open forum seen by millions, at least you didn't post any photo's!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noggsy: "once glued my teeth together with CA "

Let me guess, holding cap of previously used CA tube in your teeth while trying to unwind the body of the tube from it with one hand , while holding something precarious with the other?

Sam

While attempting to put together a model of a Viking longship with superglue my father stuck his hand to table, and then he tried prising it free with a pair of scissors which ended up skewered right through his palm :roll:

It's safe to say he's banned from using tools.

It wasn't overly exciting, I used some expanding polyurathane glue and must have brushed my arm against it. Hours later I came to take my shirt off only to find I was well and truly stuck. I had to enlist the help of my partner to get out of my shirt and I'm still peeling bits of my second skin off my arm.

aideym":2pue1sfq said:
It wasn't overly exciting, I used some expanding polyurathane glue and must have brushed my arm against it. Hours later I came to take my shirt off only to find I was well and truly stuck. I had to enlist the help of my partner to get out of my shirt and I'm still peeling bits of my second skin off my arm.

Well that was a bit of an anti-climax :roll: My vote goes to Noggsy and the gluing together of his teeth :lol:

We were due to change the floor tiles in our old kitchen and I once glued my wife's slippers to the floor :D She saw the funny side in the end, but boy did I pay for it until then.

Cheers

Mike

A workmate and I were doing some work in a flat, mainly laminate flooring but one room we had to lay carpet tiles.

Neither of us had done this before, it was getting pretty late and if we got it finished we'd be able to go home the next day (we were working away). Needless to say things quickly went wrong and we both ended up with glue on our shoes, not wanting to walk glue on the new carpet we finished the job in our socks (you can probably guess where this is going). When we finished we looked at the room suitably proud of ourselves, put our shoes on and retired to the digs. It was only when we got there that my workmate found he had completely glued both of his socks into his boots!

Noggsy":1njq2ndo said:
Err, I once glued my teeth together with CA :oops: Clothes isn't even trying.

LOLOMGWTF? I almost choked on my coffee reading this...how in hell did you manage that?

Dominion, that one also had me laughing out loud !

Sam, that's exactly what happened. Fortunately, I had the un-stick to hand and gingerly rubbed that in to my teeth and gums (surely non-toxic :roll: ). It took about 3 days to get the residue out of my mouth - lesson learned.

(hammer) (hammer) :oops: (hammer) (hammer)

Back