• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD UJK OTORO Palm Router Table

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsun

Established Member
Reaction score
***NOW SOLD***

ujk router table.jpg

OK, I'll fess up; I bought this on a wine fueled whim just before Christmas. It looks great but, in the cold sober light of day, it's just too small for my needs. I've taken the plunge on another router table that'll take a bigger router, so this really has to go.

IMG_20180305_182246.jpg

I've opened the box to check all the bits are there and set it up to see how the fit and finish was. That's as far as I got and it's never seen any live action at all, so it's in as new condition. As to the fit and finish... it didn't disappoint. All components felt good and they certainly didn't cheap-out (it is £300 new :shock: ) which was a relief. FWIW, my dad was impressed enough after seeing it he got one for himself and loves it. He's not making wardrobe doors with it though :lol:

The Axminster product page has all the details so I'll not regurgitate them here. They have a page showing all the various modes it can operate in and a video showing basic setup and usage.

This is the Dewalt / Makita version and [edited to add] will take a Katsu.

I'm looking for £200 plus £20 P&P via ParcelForce Express24.

Attachments

• IMG_20180305_182246.jpg
    IMG_20180305_182246.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 1,183
  • ujk router table.jpg
    ujk router table.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 1,000
I've checked with others that a Katsu does indeed fit Makita bases - so it'll fit in this very [compact, precise, unused, two thirds the RRP and could-be-yours] router table (hammer) (homer) (hammer)

Back