• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD - Hand Tool Clear out !

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

macca

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Baby numero uno is on the way :eek:ccasion5:

So I've decided (Been told) that I have too many tools.

All the tools are in excellent condition, this is all stuff I do not use very often at all.

I'm just going to put a link to a flickr album with all the photos and interested parties can go have a good look at what they like.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmjQBe3M

SOLD - Lie Nielsen Chisels Set of 5 (1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4") - £250 (3/4" has a small chip on the blade, nothing severe)

SOLD PENDING PAYMENT - Veritas Low Angle Block Plane (A2 Blade) - £115

SOLD - Veritas Medium Shoulder Plane (A2 Blade) - £140 this thing is Immaculate

SOLD - Axminster rider Shoulder plane - £30 (Lever cap leans to one side but this never bothered me)

SOLD - Veritas marking Gauge with imperial graduations and micro adjust - £15 (Blade has seen better days)

I'll consider trades for suitable quantities of nappies :shock:

macca":3kvbhxte said:
Hi guys,

Baby numero uno is on the way :eek:ccasion5:

So I've decided (Been told) that I have too many tools.

All the tools are in excellent condition, this is all stuff I do not use very often at all.

I'm just going to put a link to a flickr album with all the photos and interested parties can go have a good look at what they like.

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmjQBe3M

Lie Nielsen Chisels Set of 5 (1/8, 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4") - £250 (3/4" has a small chip on the blade, nothing severe)

Veritas Low Angle Block Plane (A2 Blade) - £115

Veritas Medium Shoulder Plane (A2 Blade) - £140 this thing is Immaculate

SOLD - Axminster rider Shoulder plane - £30 (Lever cap leans to one side but this never bothered me)

SOLD - Veritas marking Gauge with imperial graduations and micro adjust - £15 (Blade has seen better days)

I'll consider trades for suitable quantities of nappies :shock:

Hi Macca

Interested in the Veritas shoulder plan, would you accept £125 all in. If so could you send me your PayPal details.

Regards

Richard

Back