Social distancing, .. what's that?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5 pages in so far. Good job no one wanted another covid thread eh?
:rolleyes:
First time I've been back on here for months Chris reading through this and letting myself get drawn in made me realise why I stopped in the first place.
Hope your well mate? I'm getting along nicely with those sharpening stones now I soak them glad I kept them

......The pcr test used to diagnose covid is only testing for genetic material. The person who invented this test did it in relation to HIV for which he won the Nobel prize he has stated clearly that the test should NOT be used to diagnose infectious disease.......

Gosh - 25 years in Science and currently a Professor in Human Genetics and I have been doing it wrong all this time :rolleyes:

Care to explain why PCR is no use as a diagnostic tool? I am sure the scientific community would love to know as it is a staple of genetic testing and has been for many years. In fact the Sanger Centre in Cambridge - you know, the ones instrumental in sequencing the human genome - have existed almost exclusively on genetic detection based on PCR for decades. They do tend to know a thing or two about disease identification but we are always willing to be educated, so please do come down and give us a seminar on where we are going wrong won't you - it should be fascinating.

First time I've been back on here for months Chris reading through this and letting myself get drawn in made me realise why I stopped in the first place.
Hope your well mate? I'm getting along nicely with those sharpening stones now I soak them glad I kept them
I'm good thanks. Glad you are getting on with the stones now. Best regards.

Gosh - 25 years in Science and currently a Professor in Human Genetics and I have been doing it wrong all this time :rolleyes:

Care to explain why PCR is no use as a diagnostic tool? I am sure the scientific community would love to know as it is a staple of genetic testing and has been for many years. In fact the Sanger Centre in Cambridge - you know, the ones instrumental in sequencing the human genome - have existed almost exclusively on genetic detection based on PCR for decades. They do tend to know a thing or two about disease identification but we are always willing to be educated, so please do come down and give us a seminar on where we are going wrong won't you - it should be fascinating.
Judy Mikovits Dr Rashid Buttar can explain it far better than i unfortunately your 25yrs in science may well have been wasted by the sounds of it. your probably an advocate of the WHO and the product of the system corrupted by big pharma. You sir should be ashamed of yourself. I prefer to believe the nobel prize winner who invented the PCR test who said it should not be used to diagnose infectious disease Kary Mullis.
I say no more on the subject its you and your ilk who think they know best that is sending humanity into a very very dark period. ~(Edited out the insulting sentence. Angie)

Carry on

Last edited by a moderator:
1599236240775.png

Google Judy Mikovits.

I think it is fair to say that she is an outlier in the nutter category - Wikipedia sums it up nicely :

known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine endogenous retroviruses are linked to chronic fatigue syndrome. As an outgrowth of these claims, she has engaged in anti-vaccination activism, promoted conspiracy theories, and been accused of scientific misconduct.

Personally I will continue to rely upon a scientific consensus supported by scientists who still have a reputation!

Gentlemen remember to reply decently and not refer to someone going for fascim. So easy to call names such as that these days to those you don't agree with.

Google Judy Mikovits.

I think it is fair to say that she is an outlier in the nutter category - Wikipedia sums it up nicely :

known for her discredited medical claims, such as that murine endogenous retroviruses are linked to chronic fatigue syndrome. As an outgrowth of these claims, she has engaged in anti-vaccination activism, promoted conspiracy theories, and been accused of scientific misconduct.

Personally I will continue to rely upon a scientific consensus supported by scientists who still have a reputation!
GOOGLE Wikipedia my Goodness they are censoring anyone who speaks out against the narrative. There is more places to learn from than Google your posts confirms everything i believe. Judy Mikovits was ruined for telling the truth FACT she could of kept her $5m dollar grants if she kept her mouth shut. She couldnt live with herself if any child was harmed or died because she kept quiet that would mean she had lost everything. Discredited by Faucci and told by Google ok mate if she was lying and libelous in what she says why has she never been charged with any crime or sued by gates.faucci et al
SHES A WHISTLEBLOWER i believe evrything she says

Gentlemen remember to reply decently and not refer to someone going for fascim. So easy to call names such as that these days to those you don't agree with.
Fascism
being force fed a narrative and unable to reply unless it fits the narrative or you get censored by people who think they know better or follow the order. this fits into my idea of Fascism. I have the right as a human to speak you may not agree i may not agree with you but having the right to say it is crucial for free speech and democracy. unalbe to do so im afraid fits the remit of fascism.

Wogan once ridiculed David Icke on his TV show it is a damn shame he isn't alive to apologise as he has been proved absolutely right.

I must admit to not being a follower of his fortunes but I am a little surprised that David Icke has turned out to be absolutely right. A holocaust denier who thinks the world is secretly ruled by reptiles ... really?

Fascism
being force fed a narrative and unable to reply unless it fits the narrative or you get censored by people who think they know better or follow the order. this fits into my idea of Fascism. I have the right as a human to speak you may not agree i may not agree with you but having the right to say it is crucial for free speech and democracy. unalbe to do so im afraid fits the remit of fascism.

Snag is - this is a woodwork forum. Most of us come her to talk about craftsmanship, tools, tips and ideas. No one said this is a forum for political ideology, the advancement of medical science or the forces of economics. It's about making stuff. :censored:

I must admit to not being a follower of his fortunes but I am a little surprised that David Icke has turned out to be absolutely right. A holocaust denier who thinks the world is secretly ruled by reptiles ... really?
Bill gates is a reptile anyhow get on with what your doing when the realisation sets in that economies have been trashed, lives unnecessarily lost due to restricted healthcare,human rights and liberty removed, and you're facing the abyss all because of a virus that's mostly asymptomatic and is no worse than the flu.
Carry on.

Can we please all take a break.
Go back a few years. 1994 when the government tried to ban 'repetitive beats'. remember that. Basically, stop outdoor partying. We are the Government Grrrr! It was the beginning of the end of the state imposed clampdown on civil liberties that had been about in this country and had been enshrined in Law for centuries. Thatcher using the police against the miners, smashing the Unions choke hold on the economy, all sorts, there's no definitive answers. John Major. Party Killer lol. But it did all lead in a cumulative manner to the day I was marching down Whitehall all good natured like, being young and innocent and then the police on horses led a cavalry type charge (I was there, I'm not kidding. No dramatics. It was a pre planned set piece) into the crowd right outside Downing Street. I don't panic easy. But F***kin* Hell. In big public disturbances/pub fights etc, I'm the one telling people where the exit is. I breathe and look for the way out.I remember lifting bodies over the barriers as the old bill were raining blows down on us. It was proper brutal. Mind your back there. 30 seconds earlier People were all singing and laughing. Now there was claret and screaming everywhere and mad animal panic. Not one copper had a numer unmasked.
That night on the news, BBC mind. Stalwart of free speech. I watched as the newsreader read of mobs rioting outside Downing Street showing footage of the carnage. Really.
Learned summat that day about life, the Government, the State and the BBC.
(Also just in case, even Police horses are not immune to the twitch. ;) )
However, bitcharsing about it all on a woodwork forum ain't going to solve it.
One exists independently of the other and there is some measure of balance in remembering that.
Good luck all. Keep safe.

Bill gates is a reptile anyhow get on with what your doing when the realisation sets in that economies have been trashed, lives unnecessarily lost due to restricted healthcare,human rights and liberty removed, and you're facing the abyss all because of a virus that's mostly asymptomatic and is no worse than the flu.
Carry on.
Thanks - that’s a really compelling argument. I always wondered why Bill needs to spend most of his time basking in the sun and cannot believe I missed the fact that he’s got a forked tongue.

Anyway, I’ll carry on as you’ve obviously got it all worked out.

[snip] now we have the wearing of masks which stops you getting rid of the carbon dioxide and reduces oxygen intake lowering the bodies immune system and financial ruin. Maybe just maybe those are the reason for the very slight increase in the death total. People you need to wake up your rights are being eroded big tech are censoring censuring professional people from speaking out. Google, Facebook etc are only letting you see what fits the agenda. Bill gates and his vaccination agenda is set to earn him trillions and it will cause more damage. Wake up a vaccine takes up to 20 years to produce safely and now they are not placebo tested is a scam and you are blindly walking into a disaster for humanity.

Oh good grief!!!

Wearing a mask does NOT do what you claim.

Rights are NOT "being eroded".

The rest is like something David Icke came up with after being slipped some really good LSD...:rolleyes:

Oh good grief!!!

Wearing a mask does NOT do what you claim.

Rights are NOT "being eroded".

The rest is like something David Icke came up with after being slipped some really good LSD...:rolleyes:

There is plenty of nonsense there but he is right about one thing, your rights are being/have been eroded.

Judy Mikovits Dr Rashid Buttar can explain it far better than i unfortunately your 25yrs in science may well have been wasted by the sounds of it. your probably an advocate of the WHO and the product of the system corrupted by big pharma. You sir should be ashamed of yourself. I prefer to believe the nobel prize winner who invented the PCR test who said it should not be used to diagnose infectious disease Kary Mullis.
I say no more on the subject its you and your ilk who think they know best that is sending humanity into a very very dark period. ~(Edited out the insulting sentence. Angie)

Carry on

Rashid Buttar is an osteopath, not a virologist.
He's also an anti vaxxer & full on conspiraloon.

Mikovits is a completely discredited former scientist & known proponent of fruitloop rubbish like CO2 being a toxic gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back