So Tempted

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crikey Rog, in that case it's a deal and a half, and then some. Pity I've got no room for 20 sheets else I'd be in there, still might... hmmmm... where to store it? :duno:

studders":39pch0lc said:
Well, I've been an gone an done it. Ordered 20 sheets, at a fiver a sheet just too good to pass up.

Do they supply the glue separately so you can glue the leaves together in the order you like? :D

Thanks for the "heads up" on this - A mate and I have just ordered 30 sheets, I need 10 for my shed roof at home and Joe needs at least 15 for the roof of his stable - I like Billy Bargains!! =D> =D>

I had thirty kgs. of plywood last week, It was the packing on that bandsaw, it was awful stuff, laminations stuck on in patches etc. The Wickes picture looks like furniture grade :) :) :) :) but is it :) :)

woodbloke":3ib83srm said:
kmcleod":3ib83srm said:
yep - now showing as

Buy 10 for £26.95 each
...which is how I read it - Rob
Yesterdays was a completely different listing.

Each £35 ish
Buy 20 £5 ish
Buy 30 £4 ish

Not had confirmation of delivery yet but have had VAT receipt showing I've bought 20 sheets for £132 inc Del. So.... will see if they honour it. :ho2

Don't hold out your hopes as they can refuse to supply where prices are so clearly wrong....says he who could have sworn the same offer was on a few months back.

Fingers crossed for you...

To be honest Rog I won't be 'that' gutted if they don't supply as finding somewhere to put it is going to be a bit of a Mare; it was only the price that made me go for it so, if they offer to supply at a higher price I'll decline.

studders":2gdy2ftt said:
To be honest Rog I won't be 'that' gutted if they don't supply as finding somewhere to put it is going to be a bit of a Mare; it was only the price that made me go for it so, if they offer to supply at a higher price I'll decline.

if that happens then you could always ask for a voucher as a goodwill gesture.

Well as I said a mate and I ordered 30 sheets - Well Joe ordered it in his name first thing this morning - Got confirmed price of £4:07 per sheet inc VAT plu £35 for delivery - They have committed delivery for 12th August.

Joe asked dthe guy he spoke to if it was a mistake and he would not confirm one way or the other but he apparently said they had sold more plywood in one day than in the last 4 years!! I wonder why.

Anyway - whether its rough or not, for re-roofing a shed its cheap as chips!

Result!

I've bought some of the wickes WPB plywood in the past and it's much better than the B&Q stuff. No, or very few voids.

If only I had the space for 1 sheet of ply....

Latest posts

Back