So, Alf...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dchenard

Established Member
Reaction score
The 10,000 post mark is getting closer and closer, are you planning to celebrate this somehow?

How about getting a new tool? Seems you could use a few :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you deserve an entry in the Guinness Book of Records? :wink:

DC

I hate threads with titles like this - it's like getting an unexpected brown envelope through the post... 8-[ :lol:

Well we're celebrating by someone else getting a new(ish) tool - which seems cock-eyed to me, but apparently I wasn't eligible to enter. [-(

Cheers, Alf

I think we all should have a whip-around or unused tool amnesty to donate towards Alf after all the sterling work she has done, or maybe the winner will kindly donate it?? :lol: :lol:

I've got a Power Devil router that I would kindly donate to you Alf, but then i'm not sure if that is kindly thing or a dispicable thing to do?

ByronBlack":2hmwhlp2 said:
I've got a Power Devil router that I would kindly donate to you Alf, but then i'm not sure if that is kindly thing or a dispicable thing to do?
Good grief - after all the run-ins with my own PD router? You swine. [-( :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Alf":1eb5gwh0 said:
I hate threads with titles like this - it's like getting an unexpected brown envelope through the post... 8-[ :lol:

Cheers, Alf

You should probably expect to see more, Alf, as those who over-estimated your posting rate try to engage you in lengthy threads in order to manipulate the arrival of that magic 10,000th post.

Of course, I wouldn't engage in such low level tactics. :whistle:

Dave

Dave S":3jh4wgbh said:
Alf":3jh4wgbh said:

Cheers, Alf

You should probably expect to see more, Alf, as those who over-estimated your posting rate try to engage you in lengthy threads in order to manipulate the arrival of that magic 10,000th post.

Of course, I wouldn't engage in such low level tactics. :whistle:

Dave
Ah! I guess you put in a late ish date then and want her to slow down :lol:

Come on girl get posting my chosen date is nearing you ain't keeping to my estimated schedual. :lol: #-o [-o<

Well, I'm off by a long way - how can I bring down all internet connections in Cornwall :lol:

Please don't reply, Alf

ByronBlack":3sxd5v8z said:
I think we all should have a whip-around or unused tool amnesty to donate towards Alf after all the sterling work she has done, or maybe the winner will kindly donate it?? :lol: :lol:

(snip)

Well... did our share last week.... 8)

We could send her off a new doodah, coming soon, that was spawned from the fertile mind of M Chenard.... the guy who started this thread...
:roll:

Cheers -

Rob

Rob Lee":1ui7kham said:
We could send her off a new doodah, coming soon,

Cheers -

Rob

A new doodah !! :idea: are you leaving us in the lurch as to whats on the drawing board? At least tell us how long we got to wait?

stewart":1uilkis3 said:
Well, I'm off by a long way - how can I bring down all internet connections in Cornwall :lol:

Thats an easy one - shoot the pidgeons!! They are the carriers of all the TV, Internet, and brainwashing waves down in them parts!

Okay, I'm confused now - do I have to answer this thread? Or not? :-s

As for doodahs, don't talk to me about them. I think I know how a clairvoyant must feel. I know I know some of what's coming, but I don't know if I know it all, although I know it's unlikely I do. But I don't know when and I don't know which doodah this might refer to, or if this referred to doodah is one I know about. Or not.

I strongly suspect Mrs Lee's little boy likes to mess with my mind, but I don't know... ](*,)

Confused, Alf :wink:

Rob Lee":2lejj0oa said:
ByronBlack":2lejj0oa said:

(snip)

Well... did our share last week.... 8)

We could send her off a new doodah, coming soon, that was spawned from the fertile mind of M Chenard.... the guy who started this thread...
:roll:

Cheers -

Rob

Hmm, sounds cryptic - he mentions Records, so that would conclude that you are revising a Record tool.. which leads me to think you are making a new revolutionary Boat Anchor?? Do I get a prize? :lol: :lol:

ByronBlack":1uua99oc said:
(snip)

Hmm, sounds cryptic - he mentions Records, so that would conclude that you are revising a Record tool.. which leads me to think you are making a new revolutionary Boat Anchor?? Do I get a prize? :lol: :lol:

No no no .... the doodah springs fron Denis' imagination...with a few tweaks....

Thousands of them are on a boat somewhere... and Alf hasn't seen 'em...

'Course, what fun would it be if Alf knew everything that was going on???

Cheers -

Rob

Alf":1r2rstd7 said:
I know I know some of what's coming, but I don't know if I know it all, although I know it's unlikely I do. But I don't know when and I don't know which doodah this might refer to, or if this referred to doodah is one I know about. Or not.

Well that clarifies it, then :? :? :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Paul Chapman":1grmacgx said:
Alf":1grmacgx said:
I know I know some of what's coming, but I don't know if I know it all, although I know it's unlikely I do. But I don't know when and I don't know which doodah this might refer to, or if this referred to doodah is one I know about. Or not.

Is that a ploy to confuse us?

Alf":25r5ni9q said:

Confused, Alf :wink:

Your confused, I've read that serveral times now I'm confused as to what you mean. :wink: :lol:

Come on Rob own up then we will know what Alf thinks she knows that might not be all she knows but might be everything that you DO Know :lol: Please please please please please please please please please please. :lol:

PS if it's a limited edition can I reserve No 1 ?

Hi -

Alf's probably thinking of the plane released today.... but that's not what I was referring to...

I was referring to a small add-on that Denis Chenard brought to us...which has been produced, but not released yet.

Alf doesn't know much about the small router plane, the next two burgundy ones, or the LH edge plane...

She does know about the premium line though, and we may have let her in on the some of the next three Veritas planes....but I know there's a couple more she still hasn't seen yet.

Does that clear things up???? :roll:

Now I'm confused... :shock:

TTFN -

Rob

Wow - seems like we have all got some exciting times coming with regards to veritas gear - nice!

Shame I just made a small router plane, althought I guess there is no harm in having two :lol:

Rob Lee":3n6qeqqu said:
Alf's probably thinking of the plane released today.... but that's not what I was referring to...
No she wasn't, but she admires the deft shoe-in of the mention of said plane. Straight sixes from the judges. :p

I really wouldn't take any notice of what Rob thinks I know - he doesn't know either. I've had at least two startling revelations revealed unto me twice and I just have to pretend it's all new or he sulks... :roll: :lol:

Cheers, Alf

Latest posts

Back