SNOW!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marky

Established Member
Reaction score
Im gonna be the first to post that ive got snow...

about 4inches....

kept my workshop kinda warm really...

Marky

I'm a bit disappointed!

No snow here - just very dry and very very cold.

In fact it feels more like Murmansk than Manchester this morning!

Cheers
Brad

4" of snow so far here in North Hampshire and still coming down.

Strangely quiet with no traffic on the road outside which is usually a bit of a rat run in the mornings, and no noise from the nearby M3, shame it won't last :lol:

Cheers, Paul. :D

loads of snow here means no work for me :lol: \:D/

Missus has to go in tho... commuter hell

My cat took one look through the cat flap at all the snow, said "Sod that" and went back to sleep :lol: :lol:

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Good morrow people. Yay snow! Shouldn't think anyone will mind me taking the morning off. Just got me a new camera too. It's getting a bit rainy/sleety at the moment, but hopefully lots more proper snow tonight.

lots of snow here. Spent the first half hour this morning brushing it off the palm trees in the garden.

Looks like the boss didn't make it to london this morning "roads to dangerous", but he still sent our onsite fitters in it. :twisted:

Lots of snow in West London, 'minor' delays on the Central line meant standing on the platform next to the sign that said "Next train in 2 minutes", for over 20 minutes. And when it turned up it was nearly empty - guess everyone decided to stay in bed! When I got on the train and took off my bag there was a snow drift on top between it and my head!

Certainly is quiet in the office...

Snow? Wazzat den?

Rained quite a bit overnight and early this am but we now have sunshine, light winds and some big lumps of cloud heading up country to drop on all you other poor devils. :wink:

Cheers, Alf

Taken from my study window. Snow!!!!
snow.jpg

Not much sign of movement from the fish this morning

snow2.jpg

But this little lad was running about like mad, what he couldn't eat he was intent on turning yellow :D

snow1.jpg

Jason

Back