slippery slope

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodbutcher

Established Member
Reaction score
hi

just wondered how long is this slippery slope and are there any stopping off points.

woodbutcher :shock: :shock:

Unless you come equipped with an ice axe and crampons there is no stopping and no bottom....ask Philly :D - Rob

woodbutcher":2i3fbq7v said:
hi

just wondered how long is this slippery slope and are there any stopping off points.

woodbutcher :shock: :shock:
No such thing as "How Long" :lol:

There are no stopping off points, I suppose Swmbo's could be described as a crash barrier. :lol:

The slope is infinitely long and once on, you are not allowed to get off.

Only variable is the steepness (is that a word?)

The fact that you have asked the question implies that you are concerned about costs so far incurred, there is only one cure, you must go out immediately and buy a new tool :twisted:

Go on what are you waiting for!!!

Dom

Ahhhh...Woodbutcher!
By asking the question you are too far down to ever scramble back out again! :lol:
At least you are amongst friends :wink:
Philly :D

thank's for your input do you all think a parachute might be in order :wink:
or should i just accept the inevitable :cry:

woobutcher

Recognising that you on the slope is good - realising that there is no cure is not so good but buying something sharp and shiny helps :D

Ah the slope... More of a cliff for me which I fell off!

One thing I can suggest is to never ever visit another workshop. I visited Tony's and now I have Lie Nielsons website in my favourites folder 8-[. I have managed to resist so far though. :wink:

Back