Sip dust extractor has stopped working

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mock

Established Member
Reaction score
Help required please my Sip dust extractor has stopped working any suggestions i have checked the fuse in the plug and all the wires are nice and tight in the extractor . All suggestions gratefully received
Alan

Attachments

• sip dust extractor.jpg
    sip dust extractor.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 92
Can you check continuity in case a wire is broken in the lead? Failing that possibly the switch.

yes look's like the switch one plastic sleeve burnt on the wire to the switch where can i get one from ?

if the machine is in your own workshop and there are no employees, you can just safely join the wires together inside the lid and switch it from the wall socket to keep you going.
look at the switch carefully and you will find numbers stamped into the plastic. Sip do not make their own switches (I dont know any company that does). With that number you can go to ebay, or any electrical wholesaler and buy a replacement very cheaply.

Take the switch out, there will be a part number for it.
I ordered mine from RS online, £2-3 delivered :)

they say things come in three's 1 st my switch on the dust extractor and now my charger for my lap top just packed in what's next

All done next day delivery RS online 1st class service switch delivered and fitted thanks' guys
Alan Mock

Latest posts

Back